Subject: AccuModel v1.1 with ISIS/Draw Add-in, available to download for evaluation

From: Willie Cui <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 23:23:16 -0800

[Edited by CCL administrator]
We have place the fully functional demo of AccuModel 1.1
for Windows 95 & NT up on our  WWW site. 

AccuModel is the most intuitive and accurate program
for the construction of 3D molecular structures,
using the MM3 force field, and operating on PC and PowerMac.
This new version is a significant upgrade with many added
features and improvements. Among them, AccuModel as ISIS/Draw
and ISIS/base Add-in that completely eliminate the barrier  
between 2D and 3D chemical information.

You can download this fully functional program for 30 days
free evaluation.
	http://www.microsimulations.com/download.html

The user guide in the format of Microsoft Word can also
be downloaded from the same page.

For more information visit the URL:
ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/info/software-packages/accumodel.note

Enjoy!

-- 
Willie Cui			voice: 201-512-0486
MicroSimulations		fax:   201-512-0489
478 Green Mountain Road		email: [email-masked]
Mahwah, NJ 07430		URL:   http://www.microsimulations.com