Subject: Potential-energy integrals with PRISM

From: Gerd Raether <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 19:03:46 +0100

Dear Sirs,

For my project I need to work with the Potential-energy integral part in
the subroutines PDENBAS and PRISM in Gaussian 94. For this work I
would be very glad if you can provide me with a reverence about the
"density basis set of delta functions"-method used in these
subroutines.

Thank you very much in advance,

Best Regards,

Gerd Raether

-------------------------------------------->

German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
Department of Molecular Biophysics (0810)
Head: Priv.Doz. Dr. Sandor Suhai
Im Neuenheimer Feld 280

D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany

Tel. +49-6221/422337, FAX: +49-6221/422333
email: [email-masked]

<--------------------------------------------