Subject: Double bond rotation

From: "Emadeddin Tajkhorshid" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 17:12:49 +0100

Dear CCLers

I wonder to know about any reference of experimentally measured or
theoretically calculated values for the rotation around a double bond. Although
any source of data is highly appreciated, my special interest is about the
rotational barriers in neutral and charged polyene structures.

Thanx in advance

-- 
Emad
*********************************************************************
E. Tajkhorshid				
German Cancer Research Center; DKFZ  Tel: +49 6221 42 2339
Dept. Molecular Biophysics (0810)    FAX: +49 6221 42 2333
P.O.Box 101949			   Email: [email-masked]
69009 Heidelberg, FRG
***********************************************************************
* "Never express yourself more clearly than you think."   -Niels Bohr *
***********************************************************************