Subject: rates needed

From: [email-masked] (Alan Shusterman)
Date: 01 Mar 97 12:51:44 PST

I received the following request and do not have the desired information.  Can
any of you point me (or him) in the right direction?  Thanks,
Alan Shusterman
Department of Chemistry
Reed College
Portland, OR

---request from [email-masked]:
Hi Alan,
I wonder if you know of a site on the Web where we can get rates for the ion
molecule reactions of the water group.  We need things like the branching
ratios between charge exchange and ion-atom-interchange
reactions, dissociative recombination etc of H2O, OH, H2 and their ions as well
as H3O+ and H3+.  Any help would be appreciated.  We need this for Saturn ring
atmosphere studies and to figure out what shows up in the magnetosphere as a
result of such reactions plus electromagnetic pickup.
Thanks,
Arkee