Subject: AIMPAC - SGI plots

From: "Jeff D. Saxe" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 09:51:36 -0600

I recently posted a message asking if anyone had a version of the AIMPAC
programs from Richard Bader which could do graphics on an SGI.  The only
responses I got were from people asking for any info I got.  Therefore I have
started changing the program myself.  I currently have a version of the CONTOR
program which will create a postscript file which can be viewed on the screen
using xpsview, or which can be sent to a printer.  I am continuing to work at
fixing up the other programs.

If anyone is interested in these let me know.

Note to Yuthana:  I tried sending you a message at [email-masked]
but it keeps bouncing back.  Is this the correct address?

Jeff Saxe
[email-masked]

-- 
Jeff D. Saxe
[email-masked]
BioNumerik Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Suite 1250
8122 Datapoint Dr.
San Antonio, TX  78229
210-614-1701 (phone)    210-615-8030 (fax)