Subject: Numerical Atomic calculation

From: [email-masked] (Duarte Helio)
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 17:37:26 -0500 (EST)

I would very appreciate if someone could help me in the following:

    I have to perform a relativistic atomic numerical calculation. 
I need a program that integrate numerically the one-electron radial 
schrodinger equation associated with each spin-orbital to be used as 
reference orbitals. I have interest in the results using the local 
spin density limit. 

    Thanks;
       Helio

-- 

  ***************************************************************************
  * From  Helio Anderson Duarte                                             *
  *       Department of chemistry     Departement de Chimie                 *
  *       University of Montreal      Universite de Montreal                *
  *       C.P. 6128, succ A           FAX (514) 343-2468                    *
  *       Montreal, Quebec            Phone (514) 343-6111  Poste 3994      *
  *       H3C3J7                      internet: [email-masked] *
  *       Canada                                                            *
  ***************************************************************************