Subject: AIMPAC plotting

From: Richard Bone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 09:04:45 GMT

I have already tried sending the message below to [email-masked]' and
[email-masked]' but it's bounced.  Following the message to CCL,
I'm resending it.

Richard Bone

======================================================================

You might want to contact Dr. Paul Popelier at UMIST, UK. He has a separate
program, 'MORPHY' which produces PostScript output instead of redirecting
data to a plotter.  It is very good and should be virtually platform-
independent;  I ran it on SGI machines quite a lot.  If you check out papers
(co-)authored by P.L.A. Popelier since 1993 you'll see examples of the output.
There are further examples in ...

Bone and Bader, J. Phys. Chem., 100 (26), 10892 - 10911

You can e-mail Popelier at  [email-masked] for more information.

Yours,

Richard Bone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|  Richard G. A. Bone,  Ph.D.      |                                   |
|  Senior Computational Chemist    |                                   |
|  Proteus Molecular Design Ltd.   |  Tel:   +44 (0)1625 500555        |
|  Lyme Green Business Park        |  Fax:   +44 (0)1625 500666        |
|  Macclesfield,   Cheshire        |  Email: [email-masked]        |
|  United Kingdom      SK11  0JL   |  Web:   http://www.proteus.co.uk  |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~