Subject: Re: CCL:MPEG files

From: Jeffrey Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 10:48:24 PST

On Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:44:08 -0500 (GMT) S Parthiban wrote:

> From: S Parthiban <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 13:44:08 -0500 (GMT)
> Subject: CCL:MPEG files
> To: [email-masked]
> 
> Dear Netters:
> I would appreciate receiving ftp sites...from where i would like to
> download the MPEG files related to chemistry..
> Thanks in advance
> parthi
>
Have a look at the pages that I have set up dealing with molecular animations. Many of these are 
MPEGs. However most are much richer in that they contain multistructure XYZ files that can be 
played as animations with viewing from any angle, monitoring/graphing of geometries and energies, 
etc.

Here are some URLs that contain MPEGs.

http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/barry/diels2.htm
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/diels.htm
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/exanims.htm
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/exercise/exer3.htm
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/cyclohx/cyclohx.htm
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view3.htm

These all stem for re_View's homepage
 http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view.htm

the main simulation pages are:
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/addconf.htm
dealing with conformational changes and
http://http1.brunel.ac.uk:8080/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/addreact.htm
simulating reactions.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
 Dr. Jeff Gosper, Dept. of Chemistry, BRUNEL University
 Uxbridge Middx UB8 3PH, UK
 voice:  01895 274000 x2187, facsim: 01895 256844
 internet/email/work:   [email-masked]
 internet/WWW: http://www.brunel.ac.uk/~castjjg
 Re_View's home page (molecular animations or Chem-4D):
        http://www.brunel.ac.uk/depts/chem/ch241s/re_view/re_view.htm
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/