Subject: G94

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 97 15:00:31 -0800

Dear Colleagues:

Did somebody used the NoOrbRot keyword in CASSCF calculation using GAUSSIAN94 ?
I don't know where to put it CASSCF(NoOrbRot... does not work
Thanks

        PPPPPPPP    II     II   MM     MM 
        PP      P   II     II   MMM   MMM 
        PPPPPPPP    II     II   MM M M MM 
 _____  PP          II     II   MM  M  MM   _____________________________    
|       PP          Ii     II   MM     MM                                \   
|                                                                         \  
|  ALLOUCHE Alain                         |                                \ 
|  PIIM - CNRS UMR 6633                   |   Tel : (33) 4.91.28.85.76      |
|  Spectrometrie et Dynamique Moleculaire |   Fax : (33) 4.91.63.65.10      |
|  Campus Universitaire Saint Jerome      |                                 |
|  Service 541                            |   e-mail                        |
|  13397 Marseille Cedex 20 - France      |   [email-masked] |
|_________________________________________|_________________________________|