Subject: MPEG files (Re)

From: Henryette Roth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 14:12:35 +0100 (MET)

OFFICE MEMO					Date: March 5th, 1997
MPEG files (Re)

>Dear Netters:
>I would appreciate receiving ftp sites...from where i would like to
>download the MPEG files related to chemistry..
>Thanks in advance
>parthi

Hi,

have a look at the graphical abstracts of the Journal of Molecular Modeling.
Next to each other you will find examples for 3D-structures coded as PDB- or
XYZ-files. Molecular surfaces and their properties represented as VRML-scenes
and last but not least the monitoring of physico-chemical experiments shown 
in MPEG-sequences.

The graphical abstracts of papers published in the Journal of Molecular Modeling
are freely accessible at the following sites:

	http://science.springer.de/
	http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/info/JMOLMOD/
	http://www.springer-ny.com/jmm/

If you do have any further question related to the Journal of Molecular Modeling
please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,

	Henryette

-- 
********************************************************************************
*   Henryette Roth                     *                                       *
*   Computer Chemie Centrum            *  All opinions expressed by this user  **   Inst. f. Org. Chemie I             *  are well-reasoned and insightful.    **   Universitaet Erlangen              *  Needless to say, they are not those  **   Naegelsbachstr. 25                 *  of his advisor or university.        *
*   91052 Erlangen                     *                                       *
********************************************************************************
*   [email-masked]                                               *********************************************************************************