Subject: CCL: PDB format Documented?

From: "nick.c" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 16:07:57 -0800

Folks,

      Can someone point me to documentation in the literature
        regarding the PDB file format?  I've noticed that
        several software products have slightly different
        "PDB" output formats for small molecules.  I'm
        interested in getting more information on what the
        standard says... I'm just having trouble finding
        where that standard is documented :-)

      Pointers to HTTP sites, journal articles, or other
        places where the PDB standard is authoritatively
        described would be appreciated.  Thanks,

____Nicholas C. DeMello, Ph.D.________________________________________

   Online at MacTech Magazine, the Journal of Macintosh Programming
     http://www.MacTech.com/
                                       _/   _/  _/  _/_/_/   _/   _/
  Chemistry: [email-masked]       _/_/ _/  _/  _/   _/  _/_/_/
    MacTech: [email-masked]      _/ _/_/  _/  _/       _/ _/
       http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~nick/   _/  _/   _/_/_/  _/   _/