Subject: NMR SOFTWARE UPDATE: MORASS 2.3

From: "Bruce A. Luxon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 16:47:39 -0600

NMR SOFTWARE ANNOUNCEMENT:

MORASS 2.3 is now available for downloading with improved handling of
proteins, RNA and DNA over previous versions.

MORASS - Multiple Overhauser Relaxation AnalysiS and Simulation - uses
a full hybrid matrix eigenvalue/eigenvector solution to the Bloch equations
to derive cross-relaxation rates and interproton distances for determining
the NMR solution structures of DNA/RNA and proteins.

MORASS is available free for academic use from the research laboratories
of Prof. David Gorenstein.  Distribution is available from:

  http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/ provides downloading & information via the WWW.

  nmr.utmb.edu in /pub/morass for standard ftp anonymous protocol.

For more information contact: Bruce Luxon  [email-masked]

-- 

*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*
*  Bruce A. Luxon, Ph.D                                                    *
*  Assistant Professor                                                     *
*  Sealy Center for Structural Biology                                     U
*  Dept. of Human Biological Chemistry & Genetics                          T
*  University of Texas Medical Branch                                      M
*  Galveston, TX   77555-1157                                              B
*                                                                          *
*  (409)747-6802; Fax (409)747-6850              http://www.hbcg.utmb.edu/ *
*  [email-masked]                            http://www.nmr.utmb.edu/  *
*=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-*