Subject: *** Molecular Simulations Positions ***

From: Michael Doyle <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 09:21:36 -0600

Dear CCLers,

Firstly my thanks for allowing me to use som of you band width.
Secondly I hope the following information may be of interest to some of the
people reading this list.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
MOLECULAR SIMULATIONS ANNOUNCES THE CREATION OF NEW POSITIONS FOR CUSTOMER
FIELD SCIENCE SUPPORT.

Molecular Simulations Inc. (MSI) (www.msi.com) is the leading provider of
simulation and consulting modelling products to companies and universities
world wide. MSI has a wide and diverse customer base in the USA, Europe,
Japan and the Asia-Pacific region. As a consequence of this there now
exists a chance to join a skilled team of Phd scientist in the field
operations of MSI in the USA. This team deals with the application of
modelling methods by, consultation with, and training of customer(s). This
team also works in transferring technology to and in the research and
application of modelling methods in business and research problems. The
team identifies the technical aspects of customer business problems and
matches these with the available resources within MSI or performs the task
itself. MSI field scientists also decide the technical approach to new
opportunities and identifies applications in collaborative and contract
research within the diverse customer base.

MSI is seeking candidates with the highest caliber credentials (Phd and
preferably 4 years post doctoral experience) for three positions within
this expanded group. The ideal background of candidates is from one of the
following fields, solid state quantum mechanics, molecular mechanics,
polymer modelling and correlation or GFA modelling.

MSI provides a stimulating and rewarding work place and is a dynamic and
forward looking company. 

Please forward any enquiries to [email-masked] or [email-masked]
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Michael Doyle @ MSI
Applications Science Manager 
US-Materials 

WRK 281-364-8555
FAX 281-364-0210
VOX 281-775-9012

HME 281-363-0361 (VOX&FAX)

CAR 281-386-5211
WEB www.msi.com

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-