Subject: Printer for a SGI

From: Antonio Entrena Guadix <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 13:29:48 -0800

Dear all:

	I am interesting in printers for a SGI workstation that can be used to
print both text and graphics, prefereably in color, and no too
expensive. The main use for this printer is to generate graphics of
molecules calculated with Sybyl.

	Can anyone indicate to me some model(s) which give good results?

	Thanks to all

	Sinceresly
	
-- 
**************************************************************************
Dr. Antonio Entrena Guadix		Phone:	(34)-(9)58-243849
Departamento de Quimica Organica	Fax: 	(34)-(9)58-243845
Facultad de Farmacia			E-mail:	[email-masked]
Campus de Cartuja s/n				[email-masked]
18071 GRANADA (SPAIN)				
**************************************************************************