Subject: TZV basis sets of Schafer, Huber and Ahlrichs

From: Pablo Vitoria Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 09:36:39 +0000 (WET)

Hi,

I tried to download the TZV basis sets, as well as other ones, from 
129.13.107.186, as indicated in 

J. CHem. Phys. 1992,97(4),2571
J. Chem. Phys. 1994,100(8),5829.

but the FTP server does not accept "anonymous" as login.
Does anybody know if these basis sets have been moved to other server, 
and how I can get them?

Thanks a lot for your help

Pablo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pablo Vitoria Garcia 
Departamento de Quimica Inorganica, Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad del Pais Vasco (UPV/EHU)
Apartado 644, E-48080 Bilbao
SPAIN
e-mail: [email-masked]
Phone: +34 4 4647700 Ext. 2450
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Alain Kessi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 13:34:48 +0100

> but the FTP server does not accept "anonymous" as login.

It's never a good idea to indicate hosts by their numbers. A quick look
at "nslookup 129.13.107.186" shows me that the host is called
"tchibm3.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de" in "real life", which leads me to try
"ftp ftp.chemie.uni-karlsruhe.de", which works (a miracle! :-), and
where you can actually find the basis sets.

Alain

-- Alain Kessi ([email-masked]), at Paul Scherrer Institut, Zurich
     ++++ stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal ++++
 ++++ if you agree copy these 3 sentences in your own sig ++++
++++ see: http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm ++++