Subject: Values for cobalt dimmer

From: Xose Manuel Valladares Pernas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 10:57:35 +0100 (MET)

Hello to everybody
Does anyone have experimental or DFT values of the cobalt dimmer?
We know the review of Dennis Salahub from 1987 in Advances in Chemical 
Physics; vol. 69, page 495 but we would like to have newer information
		Thanks in advance
				
######################################################################
###############         Manuel Pereiro-Lopez        ##################
###############         Manuel Valladares-Pernas    ##################
###############         David Suarez-de-Lis         ##################
###############         Moises Iglesias-Gonzalez    ##################
##                                                                  ##
##                     Applied Physics Department                   ##
##                          Physics faculty                         ##
##                University of Santiago de Compostela              ##
##              Santiago de Compostela- A Corunha- Spain            ##
##                      Tln. 563100- Ext. 4020                      ##
######################################################################