Subject: molecular modeling

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:41:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi, everybody,
I'm going to do research on molecular modeling of inhibitor-receptor 
interaction by H-bonding, but I have no idea where to start. Is there
anybody out there would point me to some references, possibly some
reviews ?
Thank you very much for your help.
Schwan

---

From: "nick.c" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 09:24:50 -0800

>anybody out there would point me to some references, possibly some

     There are a series of books, _Reviews in Computational
       Chemistry_, by Kenny Lipkowitz.  These book contain
       general discussions of various comp chem techniques
       by experts in the field.  I think they're a good
       place to start getting general info.  Luck,

____Nicholas C. DeMello, Ph.D.________________________________________
   Online at MacTech Magazine, the Journal of Macintosh Programming
     http://www.MacTech.com/
                                       _/   _/  _/  _/_/_/   _/   _/
  Chemistry: [email-masked]       _/_/ _/  _/  _/   _/  _/_/_/
    MacTech: [email-masked]      _/ _/_/  _/  _/       _/ _/
       http://www.chem.ucla.edu/~nick/   _/  _/   _/_/_/  _/   _/