Subject: HONDO

From: Ahmed Bouferguene <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 10:33:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi netters, 

	I would appreciate receiving any information about 
how the guess density matrix is initialized in HONDO. 

				Thanks 

>From [email-masked] Fri Mar 21 11:22 EST 1997
From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:22:27 -0500 (EST)
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CCL Administrator speaking
Cc: [email-masked]

Dear CCL subscribers,

First, I need to remind you all to read rules and regulations of the list
before posting. They are accessible from CCL home page:
    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html

You can also get it via e-mail by sending a message:
    help chemistry
to [email-masked]

Specifically, job ads and solicitations should not appear on the list.
We have a job section in CCL Archives, and I am told that it is very
successful. Please submit job offers (or CVs) to me and I will place them
in the archives. Please check:
    http://www.ccl.net/ccl/jobs.html

Please limit your posting on CCL to good computational chemistry stuff
(encouraged topics are listed in CCL help file accessible from our home page).
Until the time when we install the option for individual subscriber's filters,
it is important to keep CCL traffic focused, since it is already too heavy
for some subscribers. 

Sorry for this reminder, but I am doing my job...

On the brighter site, we already installed new Web server on our Pentiums
and CCL has even its own subdomain. We are totally rehabbing the archives
and test new modes of distribution. It will not be ready tomorrow, but
it is coming. 

I also attach here an appeal to deposit software and materials to CCL
archives. WE WILL ALSO BE VERY HAPPY TO MIRROR YOUR CCL RELATED WEB
SITE!!! With the fluidity of Web, it may be a good idea to have your
site "eternalized" {:-)}

To upload the material to CCL, just deposit it in the incoming directory
on the anonymous ftp www.ccl.net and send me a short notice.
To have your Web site mirrored in CCL, please send me the URL, and permission
to mirror it.

Thank you for your patience.

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]