Subject: XII ICCCRE : China and Korea

From: [email-masked] (Prof. Shridhar R. Gadre)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:46:50 -0500

Dear Friends :

	We are organising XII th international conference on "Computers
in Chemical Research and Education" at Pune, India from January 5-9, 1998.
The topics of conference include Quantum chemistry/ab-initio calculations, 
semiempirical calculations, parallelization techniques in chemistry, molecular
dynamics, electronic conferencing, chemical database, drug design, QSAR,
Computers in chemical education, Newer methods/algorithms in chemistry etc.  

	We have approached several researchers from various parts of world
and we are getting good response.  However, we are unable to reach scientists
>from china and Korea.  Can you suggest prospective participants and their
e-mail addresses from these countries?

	Thank you very much.

Shridhar Gadre

Department of Chemistry
University of Pune
Pune 411 007 
India