Subject: XII ICCCRE : China and Korea

From: [email-masked] (Prof. Shridhar R. Gadre)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 17:46:50 -0500

Dear Friends :

	We are organising XII th international conference on "Computers
in Chemical Research and Education" at Pune, India from January 5-9, 1998.
The topics of conference include Quantum chemistry/ab-initio calculations, 
semiempirical calculations, parallelization techniques in chemistry, molecular
dynamics, electronic conferencing, chemical database, drug design, QSAR,
Computers in chemical education, Newer methods/algorithms in chemistry etc.  

	We have approached several researchers from various parts of world
and we are getting good response.  However, we are unable to reach scientists
from china and Korea.  Can you suggest prospective participants and their
e-mail addresses from these countries?

	Thank you very much.

Shridhar Gadre

Department of Chemistry
University of Pune
Pune 411 007 
India