Subject: MM recopilation

From: Juan Frau <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 17:57:37 UTC+0100

Hi everybody,

We are trying to develop a course in our univesity about MM.
It can be divided in two parts, a general description about MM and
the second one some examples of application  of this methodology.
Therefore, I would like to recopile some papers about applications 
of molecular mechanics methods. I am taking about five, six papers,
 o reviews where I could find some spectacular applications (agreement
 with theory about conformational energies, free energry calculations,
,.).
I know it is a very general question. But I was wondering if you
have some list about it.

Thanks in advance

*****************************************************************
Juan Frau
Universitat Illes Balears
Palma de Mallorca. Islas Baleares. Spain.

E-mail: [email-masked]