Subject: post-doctoral position

From: [email-masked] (Georges WIPFF)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:47:26 +0200

Post-doct wanted .

I am presently looking for an EEC candidate interested to work in my group
at the Universite Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg, either as a  PhD student (for
2-3 years) or as post-doct (for 1- 2 years).

Theme of research: "Computer modeling and simulations on ion complexation
and extraction by ionophores, with a particular focus on heavy metal ions".
Liquid-liquid extraction and interfaces.

Methods:  quantum mechanical studies on model systems "in the gas phase" +
MD simulations on complex systems in solution.
Financial support: this will be supported by an EEC grant for 2 years
(Ph-D) or 2 years (post-doct), following the EEC rules and requirements. In
particular, candidates must be from one of the 12 EEC countries (excluding
France), without having stayed previously in France for more than 18
months.
Timing: applications have to be sent by June - July to Bruxels.
 Planed starting date for the stage: January 1998.
Applications: send application  letter + CV  + 2 recommendations to Prof.
Wipff  , Institut de Chimie, Strasbourg FAX 03 88 41 61 04
E-mail : [email-masked]

Prof. G. Wipff
Laboratoire MSM
Institut de Chimie
4, rue B. Pascal
67 000 Strasbourg
FRANCE

Tel (33) 03 88 41 60 71
FAX (33) 03 88 41 61 04