Subject: RE:ZINDO Energy Units

From: "Jason Lye" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 14:28:29 -0500

Dear All,

I forgot to mention that there is a very useful website that can interactivly
convert between units.  Here is the address.  Many thanks to Francois Bayard
for pointing this out to me...

http://www.chemie.fu-berlin.de/chemistry/general/units.html

It gives:

Units Result

hartree = 1.041308e-21 kcal

(Zindo gives kcal/mol., whereas this is kcal per molecule)

Jason

-- 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jason Lye,                       |    
Dye Synthesis Research Group,    |    
College Of Textiles,  Box 8301,  |            "Lifes' cheap, but
North Carolina State University, |       the accessories will kill you!"
Raleigh, N.C. 27695 - 8301       |                   
                                 |      
      Ph:   (919) 515-6615       |                     
      [email-masked]           |         
_______________________________________________________________________________