Subject: G94: DFT + BQs = FAILURE

From: [email-masked] (Maricel Torrent)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 97 13:58:19 -0800

Dear CCLers,

    In Gaussian 94 system (Revision B.3), DFT calculations with BQ's having no
basis set fail in link 502 (spurious integrated densities, consistency failure 
number 2 in CalDSu, etc.).

    Has anyone already come up against this problem/bug when performing BSSE 
calculations at DFT level? Do you know how to solve it?

    Your advice will be very helpful. Thanks in advance,

         Maricel

 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 Maricel Torrent                            _/      _/        _/  _/_/_/_/
 Institut de Quimica Computacional         _/      _/        _/  _/
 Universitat de Girona                    _/      _/  _/ _/ _/  _/  _/_/
 Pl. Hospital, 6                         _/      _/  _/    _/  _/    _/
 17071 Girona, CATALONIA (Spain)          _/_/_/    _/ _/ _/  _/_/_/_/
 Voice +34.72.41.83.58
 FAX   +34.72.41.83.57                                 _/   _/_/_/  _/_/_/
 WWW: http://stark.udg.es/~maricel/                   _/   _/  _/  _/
 e-mail: [email-masked]                        _/   _/  _/  _/
                                                    _/   _/_/_/  _/_/_/
                                                           _/
 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-