Subject: Eastern European collaborators required

From: John Waite <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 21:06:20 +0100 (BST)

Calling East European Collegues,

    Would you please pass this on to other scientists in your establishment who
 may be interested.

    I wish to contact Eastern European scientists, interested in a
 collaboration, on the synthesis, characterisation, measurement and calculation
 of the Non-Linear Optical properties of:

 1) Boroxide glasses doped with various heavy metal oxides like TeO, PbO etc.

 2) Ni (and Pd) substituted di-heterolenes (hetero-groups = O, NH and S).

    This will, hopefully, lead to a submission to Brussels for European
 Community funding.

    Please reply to:   [email-masked]

    John

 Dr. John Waite,                            e-mail:  [email-masked] * or
 The National Hellenic Research Foundation,*
 Organic and Pharaceutical Institute,       phone: ++30-1-7238958 (direct)
 Vas. Konstantinou 48,                      phone: ++30-1-7247913(secrtry. Mary)
 Athens 116-35,                             fax:   ++30-1-7247913
 Greece
                                       or
 NCRS "Democritos",                         phone: ++30-1-6513112-5 X219 *
 c/o Dr. G.Kordas,                          e-mail [email-masked] 
 Material Science Institute,
 Aghia Paraskevi,
 Attikis,
 Athens 153-10,
 Greece