Subject: List of applications

From: Erik Deumens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 11:19:16 -0500 (EST)

As a result of my query a month ago on this list about the existence of 
a resource that lists all Computational Chemistry and Physics software, 
I have received a nice set of pointers to sites all over the world that
present such a list. 

No list is exhaustive, but together they cover a lot. Almost all of them 
present a brief summary and then a link to the original site.

I have created a small page pointing to the site that have the list.
It also lists a few sites directly.

The URL is

http://www.qtp.ufl.edu/softstand.html

Please check it out and if you know of any sites or software not on there,
send it to me and I will add a link.

Thanks for all the replies.

Erik
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
|                         Dr. Erik Deumens                           |
|                       Director of Computing                        |
| Institute for Theory and Computation                               |
|                                in Molecular and Materials Sciences |
| Department of Chemistry                      Department of Physics |
|                                                                    |
| Quantum Theory Project                         [email-masked] |
| Williamson Hall 359                                                |
| University of Florida                                (352)392-6980 |
| Gainesville, Florida 32611-8435                  FAX (352)392-8722 |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+