Subject: ANNOUNCE: ECTOC-3 on Organometallic Chemistry

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 08:25:23 GMT

An Electronic conference for discussing recent developments in
Organometallic Chemistry Chemistry  will be held during 30 June - 31 July 1997
on the Global Internet using the World-Wide Web and
electronic mail as the delivery mechanisms. Scientific organisation will
be under the auspices of the Royal Society of Chemistry. ECTOC-3 will
continue the
innovative style introduced with ECTOC-1 and ECTOC-2 (ECHET96) conferences
in offering a  low cost and near-instant mechanism for discussing chemistry,
with features such as full colour structure diagrams, editable structures and
reaction schemes, rotatable 3D molecular images,  index searches of
conference proceedings,
contributed discussions by participants,  up to date access statistics for
articles,
photographs submitted by participants and other novel features.

The conference will take the form of keynote articles, contributed articles
and posters and
discussions on all aspects of organometallic
chemistry, including synthetic and modelling areas.

As with ECTOC-1 and ECHET96, we hope to publish a CD-ROM of the conference
proceedings,  comprising those accepted articles and
posters whose authors have agreed to their inclusion.

The deadline for submission of abstracts of articles or posters is

Friday, April 25, 1997.

For further information, including the submission process for abstracts,
connect to

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/ectoc-3/

Or send a message to [email-masked] with the single line message

info ectoc-3

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
[email-masked]; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/