Subject: Product Announcement: GaussView

From: [email-masked] (David Moses)
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 15:25:49 -0500 (EST)

Gaussian, Inc. is pleased to introduce GaussView, an affordable graphical
interface, customized for use with Gaussian.  GaussView provides Gaussian
users with graphical structure input, calculation setup, and visualization
of results.

The initial release of GaussView runs on Digital Unix for Alpha 4.0b, 
Silicon Graphics Irix 6.2, and IBM AIX 4.1 systems using OpenGL, and
while running on these systems can display on any X-windows terminal.  
Future platforms will be announced as they become available.  GaussView 
is compatible with Revision E of G94.  Check with us about compatibility 
with your hardware/software configuration.

If you would like to obtain a license for GaussView, or if you desire
additional information, please contact us at the e-mail address or fax
or telephone numbers given below.

GaussView will be on display at the ACS meeting in San Francisco, April 14-16.
Visit us in the Digital Equipment booth (#1039) for a personal demonstration.

*------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
| David J. Moses, Ph.D.  |  Carnegie Office Park  |  [email-masked]    |
| Vice President, C.O.O. |  Building Six          |  412-279-6700 (Voice) |
| Gaussian, Inc.         |  Pittsburgh, PA 15106  |  412-279-2118 (FAX)   |
*------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
|         Be sure to visit our Website at http://www.gaussian.com         |
*------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*

This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Gaussian and GaussView are trademarks of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks
are the property of their respective holders.