Subject: Complex diagonalization

From: Xose Manuel Valladares Pernas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 11:38:03 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello to everybody
We are looking for a efficient algorithm to make the diagonalization of a 
complex matrix. We would prefer forttran language. If you know any 
internet address please let we know. We will sumarize all the responses 
if there is interest on it.
Thank you very much

######################################################################
###############         Manuel Pereiro-Lopez        ##################
###############         Manuel Valladares-Pernas    ##################
###############         David Suarez-de-Lis         ##################
###############         Moises Iglesias-Gonzalez    ##################
##                                                                  ##
##                     Applied Physics Department                   ##
##                          Physics faculty                         ##
##                University of Santiago de Compostela              ##
##              Santiago de Compostela- A Corunha- Spain            ##
##                      Tln. 563100- Ext. 4020                      ##
######################################################################

---

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 13:39:32 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

Have a look at

http://netlib.org

Cheers

Alex

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|Alexander J Turner         [email-masked]                  |
|Post Graduate              |http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
|School of Chemistry        |+144 1225 8262826 ext 5137             |
|University of Bath         |                                       |
|Bath, Avon, U.K.           |Field: QM/MM modeling                  |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------