Subject: Philosophy of Chemistry Journal

From: Joachim Schummer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 1997 19:03:33 -0700

Journal Announcement "Philosophy of Chemistry"!

The former Bulletin of the German Working Group "Philosophy and
Chemistry" has been extended to an online journal published at the
University of Karlsruhe, Germany:

HYLE. An International Journal for the Philosophy of Chemistry
        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~philosophie/hyle.html

HYLE is dedicated to all philosophical aspects of chemistry. Detailed
informations concerning scientific concept, subscription, and
contributing to HYLE are available on the homepage.
The former issues (1.1995, 2.1996) as well as a preview of 3.1997 are
available.
There is also a Collected Bibliography "Philosophy of Chemistry" (more
than 1500 titles!) including articles on the history of theories, ideas,
and concepts of chemistry.
Web sites containing related links, new publications, and current
activities in the philosophy of chemistry are in progress. (Please mail
anything of interest to me).

Regards,
                Joachim Schummer

------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Joachim Schummer
Institute of Philosophy, University of Karlsruhe
Postfach 69 80, D-76128 Karlsruhe, GERMANY