Subject: Re: CCL:Molscript Makefile compilation problem...

From: "Shoba.Ranganathan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 09:03:04 +0000

Hi Rachelle,
> 
> (the compilation begins correctly...creating the object files-
>         f77 -c -O1 -u   molscript.f
>         f77 -c -O1 -u   schematic.f
>         f77 -c -O1 -u   graphics.f
>         f77 -c -O1 -u   ps.f
try putting in -32:  all the "old" programs work without a hitch 
then.  

Else, a version compiled at IRIX 5.3 will surely run without any 
problems: let me know if you want this version.

Shoba
===========================================================
Dr. Shoba RANGANATHAN                     
Computational Mol Biology & Drug Design Group
Div. of Biochemistry & Mol. Biology 
John Curtin School of Medical Research                 
Australian National University          Tel: +616-279-8301                           
Canberra ACT 0200                       Fax: +616-249-0415
Australia.              email:[email-masked]
===========(http://biocomp.anu.edu.au/~sra/)==============