Subject: More Hits - We've extended the offer!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:58:57 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Friend and Fellow Entrepreneur,

DISCOVER The Most Powerful & PROVEN Strategies that Really Work To Place 
You At The Top of the Search Engines!

If you have a web page, or site, that can't be found at the top of the 
search engines then this will be the most important information you will 
ever read. You are about to Discover the most Powerful Strategies used 
only by the very best on the Web... strategies so Powerful that once used 
will place your Web Page or site at the TOP 10 - 20 search engine listings!

These TOP SECRET strategies will provide you with a cutting edge advantage
over your competition and give you the long awaited results you have been 
looking for.  Just imagine opening a Floodgate of People into your Home Page 
because you have the right information.  It doesn't matter if you have one 
page or 1000 pages you can achieve a top rating with this powerful 
information and soon squash your competition!

This in-depth report covers:

· Search Engine Tactics your competition doesn't want you to know!
· The best kept secrets to getting you a top 10 - 20 listing! 
· The 10 top keywords searched for!
· Getting better positioning than your opposition even when they have the 
  same identical keywords!
· Proven techniques for selecting the most effective keywords and how to 
  arrange them!
· A powerful way to get your listing seen by potential customers, even if 
  they're not looking for you!
· A little-known way to get multiple listings for your site in the same 
  search engine!
· Proven strategies used to resubmit your page or site and get that top 
  rating even if you have it listed already! 
· How to get people to go to your site first even if they see your 
  competition! 
· The most powerful words used to create the best Web Pages! 
· A Web tool used to market successfully in the Newsgroups! 
· Five things you should NEVER do!

If you aren't at the top of the search engines now... your competition is!  
It's estimated over 1000 new Web Pages are coming online every day!  
Newspapers are reporting over 14,000 new www addresses are being submitted 
every week.  The competition grows every minute!  It just makes sense, that 
those who know and apply this information will definitely have the best 
chance of realizing their dreams of success. 

This in-depth report is normally US$49.95... However, if you order within 
the next 10 days... we'll include ABSOLUTELY FREE... OVER 1000 Links where 
you can advertise your web site FREE and you can have it all for JUST 
US$19.95!  This INVALUABLE information alone is worth the asking price!  
Don't delay...this Extraordinary and Valuable Information can be yours 
today for ONLY $19.95 (USA FUNDS).  Why Wait...Order Right Now!

As an added BONUS, if you respond within 10 days:

You'll also receive free tools, images, and tips to help you with Your Web 
Page construction, including free CGI scripts, buttons, backgrounds, and 
loads of  Jpegs and Gifs, including animated Gifs!

Please print, cut, and fill out the following order coupon:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

          Name
          __________________________________________________________

          E-mail Address
          __________________________________________________________

          Address
          __________________________________________________________

          City ______________________ State ________ Zip ___________
         
          Country______________________

          Phone #______________________

				SEARCH ENGINE SECRETS           $19.95
 				Sales Tax (MA residents 5.00%)   ______
                                      Order total            US $______ 

PAYMENT BY:
	 ___ Check ___ Money Order ___ Cashiers Check  - US FUNDS only!

>>If you're ordering from outside the USA, only a Money Order in US Dollars
 will be accepted. No postal delivery is available outside the USA, so you
 must include your E-mail address accurately and legibly.<<

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For fastest service use Cashiers Check or Money Order.

Please include your e-mail address for 24 hour order processing.  Please 
allow 2-3 weeks for processing by regular postal mail. 

Please make payable to ->  EVA, Inc. 
and send to:

EVA, Inc.
43 Riverside Ave., #72
Medford, MA 02155
USA

Reminder:  Your order must be postmarked by Friday April 25th in order to 
receive the bonuses and be eligible for the discount from the regular 
price of $49.95!

*******************************************************************
 sent you this message using WorldMerge,
the fastest and easiest way to send personalized email messages
to your customers, subscribers, leads or friends.

Download your free copy today!
*******************************************************************