Subject: Cray T3E version of G94 available

From: [email-masked] (David Moses)
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 09:10:55 -0500 (EST)

Gaussian, Inc is pleased to announce the availability of Gaussian 94
 for Cray T3E systems.  This version has been tested under Unicos/mk
 Version 1.4.1, Fortran Version 2.0.3, and C Version 5.0.3.

 With this announcement, we now distribute Gaussian 94 Revision E.2 for
 Convex, Cray, DEC Alpha, Fujitsu, Hitachi, HP-700, IBM, NEC, SGI, Sun,
 and Intel 486 & Pentium system.

 For additional information regarding the Gaussian system of programs,
 please contact us at the address, telephone numbers (voice or facsimile),
 electronic mail, or visit our Website.

 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
 | David J. Moses, Ph.D.  |  Carnegie Office Park  |  [email-masked]    |
 | Vice President, C.O.O. |  Building Six          |  412-279-6700 (Voice) |
 | Gaussian, Inc.         |  Pittsburgh, PA 15106  |  412-279-2118 (FAX)   |
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*
 |         Be sure to visit our Website at http://www.gaussian.com         |
 *------------------------*------------------------*-----------------------*

 This notice is sent without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
 Gaussian is a registered trademark of Gaussian, Inc.  All other trademarks
 are the property of their respective holders.  Specifications and
 availability subject to change without notice.