Subject: ISO

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 10:44:44 -0400

Hi:

Has anyone out there used a program called "Kekule" that can convert
scanned structures to MDL molfiles?  It seems pretty expensive ($600) so
I'd like to make sure it works well before I buy it.  Any opinions,
biased or not, are welcomed!  ;)

Eric 
___________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone
 Scientific Consulting Services
 5500 Holmes Run Parkway, Suite 501
 Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851
            
 Phone:  (703) 461-7078                  mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax:    (703) 751-6639        http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone
___________________________________________________________________
  "Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so
   each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the
   entire tapestry."  Richard P. Feynman