Subject: New WebLab Viewer 2.0 Release

From: Andrew Tiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 14:51:13 +0100

Dear Colleague

This is just to let you know that the latest version of MSI's free chemical
visualization software, WebLab Viewer, is now available for download from
our Web and ftp sites.  Details can be found at the following URL:

        http://www.msi.com/weblab/

WebLab Viewer 2.0 has many new enhancements, including:

 - Sketch import from IsisDraw and ChemDraw with automatic
   2D->3D conversion
 - High resolution graphics for PowerMac as well as Windows/NT
 - In-place activation of WebLab Viewer in other applications (eg 
   Word, Excel, Powerpoint) now extended to the PowerMac platform
 - Selectable / displayable amino acid residues
 - Hydrogen bond and bump monitor display
 - Color surfaces by property (eg charge)
 - Improved crystal and symmetry display styles
 - Side-by-side stereo and full screen views
 - Add / remove hydrogens

 ... and much more!

WebLab Viewer 2.0 runs on Windows 95, NT and PowerMacintosh platforms.  We
hope to announce an SGI Unix version in the near future.  

We hope you enjoy using WebLab Viewer 2.0, and would be glad to receive your
comments.

Sincerely

Andy Tiller - Director, Market Development
Matt Hahn - Director, Desktop Development

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
* Andrew Tiller, PhD. Director, Market Development                      *
*                     Molecular Simulations Inc                         *
*                     The Quorum, Barnwell Road, Cambridge, CB5 8RE, UK *
*                     Tel: +44 1223 413 300      Fax: +44 1223 413 301  *
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*