Subject: MM2 Programming Library

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:47:01 -0400

Hi:

We are making our MM2 routines available as a Windows DLL for use in
your programs.  This DLL can be readily incorporated into C, C++,
Delphi, Visual Basic, etc. programs.  Both a SINGLE USER and DEVELOPER
license are available at very affordable prices.  

For more information please contact me at the address below.

Thanks,
Eric 
___________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone
 Scientific Consulting Services
 5500 Holmes Run Parkway, Suite 501
 Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851
            
 Phone:  (703) 461-7078                  mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax:    (703) 751-6639        http://www.patriot.net/users/eslone
___________________________________________________________________
  "Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so
   each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the
   entire tapestry."  Richard P. Feynman