Subject: CCL:Gaussian compilation on a HP PA-8000

From: Laurent TROXLER <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 14:46:56 +0200 (MET)

Bonjour,

Did anyone tried the compilation of Gaussian-94 on an HP 9000/871 
computor with a PA-8000 processor under the B.10.20 HP-UX system ?  
If you succeeded in such achievement, I would be interrested to know 
the compilation modifications you did in the Makefile and others.

Thanks for all,

			Laurent Troxler

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@/\@@/\@@/\@@@@  
  Laurent TROXLER				 /  \/  \/  \
  Lab. Modelisation et Simulations Moleculaires	/ /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Universite Louis Pasteur			\ \/ /\/ /\/ /
  4, rue Blaise Pascal				 \ \/\ \/\ \/
  67070 Strasbourg (France)			 /\ \/\ \/\ \
  E-mail: [email-masked]		/ /\/ /\/ /\ \
  Tel   : (33) 3 88 41 62 87			\ \/ /\/ /\/ / 
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@\@@/\@@/\@@/@@@
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""\/""\/""\/""""