Subject: CCL: Request Molecular Display of Z-Matrices

From: Lachlan H Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:23:31 +1000

Dear Theoretical Chemists,

I am a 1st Year Postgraduate Student at the Uni of New South Wales, I have
embarked upon a Polymer Science based project which involves using Gaussian94.

I am looking for some simple software that will take a z-matrix file as
input and display the molecule in 3D view (and allow rotation of the
molecule to view it from several angles etc.)

My Friend uses Molecule on the Macintosh to achieve this, but what is the
PC equivalent software?

Shareware would be preferable.

Many thanks,

Lachlan Yee.

____________________________

Lachlan H Yee B.Sc.
Postgraduate Student
Polymer Science
Univesity of NSW
Sydney 2052 Australia

Ph (02) 9385 5512
Fx (02) 9385 5966
Email: [email-masked]