Subject: ECTOC-3: Final Reminder-Abstracts due by 25 April

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 15:42:37 +0100

ECTOC-3 Call for  Articles and Posters. Final Reminder.

ECTOC-3 is the  third in the series of pioneering electronic conferences in
the area of  Organic Chemistry. This one is has the overall theme of
Organometallic Chemistry.

As with the  first two conference, we expect that proceedings will
be published in CD-ROM form, thus retaining all the active  chemistry,
and 3D coordinate models that can be submitted as part of the
contribution.

Discussions will be active during the period
30 June - 31 July 1997

Further information can be obtained via the  URL

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/ectoc-3/

You can also inspect the CD-ROM of ECHET96, which is
available as part of issue 6 of  the  RSC journal  ChemComm.

Abstract contributions  should be submitted no later than
 April 25, 1997  via the page

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/ectoc/ectoc-3/ectoc_sub.html

or by sending an e-mail to [email-masked]

The ECTOC-3 mailing list can be subscribed to by sending
an e-mail to  [email-masked] with the entry

subscribe ectoc-3

Dr Henry Rzepa,  Dept. Chemistry,  Imperial College,  LONDON SW7 2AY;
[email-masked]; Tel  (44) 171 594 5774; Fax: (44) 171 594 5804.
URL: http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/