Subject: Re: CCL:Inorganic Chemistry Software

From: Mitch Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:29:18 -0700

Hello Eduardo,

Regarding your interest in free software for inorganic chemistry, I'd like
to suggest the Chime plug-in for Internet browsers.  Although most use so
far has been for depiction of organic structures, the program works quite
well for displaying inorganic compounds as well.  Chime can be downloaded
at http://www.mdli.com/chemscape/chime 

In our 'cool examples' page, we list some applications of Chime to
inorganic chemistry( see, in particular, the examples at Masaryk and
Stanford Universities.)

Any questions can be addressed to [email-masked]'

Regards,
Mitch Miller

At 12:54 PM 4/16/97 -0700, you wrote:
>
>
>   Hello everybody,
>
>I am interested in Software (comercial or free) for academic users 
>devoted mainly to Inorganic Chemistry.  Thanks in advance for any 
>information about it.
>
>Regards,
>		E. E. Chamorro J.
>
> _____________________________________________________________________
>|     Eduardo E. Chamorro J.                                          |
>|     Estudiante Programa de Doctorado en Quimica.     		      |
>|     Departamento de Quimica, Centro de Mecanica Cuantica Aplicada   |
>|     Facultad de Ciencias.  Universidad de Chile                     |
>|     Las Palmeras 3425. NuNoa. Santiago de Chile		      |
>|								      |
>|     e-mail:  [email-masked]		      |
>|_____________________________________________________________________|
>
>
>-------This is added Automatically by the Software--------
>-- Original Sender Envelope Address: [email-masked]
>-- Original Sender From: Address: [email-masked]
>[email-masked]: Everybody | [email-masked]: Coordinator
>[email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
>Anon. ftp: www.ccl.net   | [email-masked] -- archive search
>             Web: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html 
>
>
Mitchell Miller
MDL Information Systems, Inc.
(801) 569-1390 		VoiceMail (800)955-0051 ext. 2163
[email-masked]