Subject: COMP Program for Las Vegas

From: "Famini, George R." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 06:25:09 -0400

The Program Committee of the Division of Computers in Chemistry met
Sunday April 19, 1996 in San Francisco to discuss the upcoming Las Vegas
ACS meeting, as well as future ACS meetings.  Included in this message
is the tentative agenda for Las Vegas, as well as the points of contact
for each of the symposia.  A note on Las Vegas is in order.  The Las
Vegas ACS meeting will be four days only, Monday September 8th through
Thursday September 11th.  This is in conflict with all of the written
material you have from ACS.  Although I suspected it to be the case, I
found out the "official" policy only this past Wednesday.   

Beginning with the Dallas ACS meeting (Spring 1998), COMP will have a
new Program Chair, John McKelvey.  Therefore, when submitting your
abstracts for the poster and general oral sessions (only) for Dallas,
please send them to John.  Las Vegas abstracts should be sent to me as
in the past (of course, as the deadline for abstracts was last week, you
have already done so, right?).

						George Famini
						COMP Program Chair

George R. Famini
International Programs Office
(410)671-2552
fax: (410)671-5373
[email-masked]