Subject: POSTDOCTORAL POSITION

From: [email-masked] (Kim Bolton)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:12:15 -0400

A postdoctoral position is open immediately to develop
state-of-the-art molecular modeling algorithms and a vectorized,
parallel/distributed software system to study key aspects of
adhesive/metal oxide interfaces. The research is in collaboration with
Ford Motor Company and addresses specific auto industry needs
associated with the adhesive bonding of aluminum and other lightweight
metals. A recent Ph.D. in the US with experience in
theoretical/computational modeling and in vectorized,
parallel/distributed software is preferred.

       Send resume to:

              Dr. Vipin Chaudhary
              Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
              [email-masked]

                    or

              Dr. William L. Hase
              Department of Chemistry
              [email-masked]
              Wayne State University
              Detroit, Michigan 48202

 Wayne State University is an Equal Education and Employment Institution.