Subject: Summer/Fall Computational Chemistry Workshops

From: "Wayne Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 16:13:13 -0700

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Format:      3-day intensive workshop on electronic structure  _/
_/              methods and applications, and hands-on molecular  _/
_/              modeling laboratory on individual workstations.   _/
_/								  _/
_/ Schedule:	June 25-27(full), July 23-25, Sept 17-19, Nov 5-7 _/
_/								  _/
_/ Instructors: Warren Hehre (Lecture) & Wayne Huang (Lab) 	  _/
_/								  _/
_/ Textbooks:	o "Chemistry with Computation", Warren Hehre &	  _/
_/                Wayne Huang, 1995.				  _/
_/		o "A Laboratory Book of Computational Organic     _/
_/		  Chemistry", Warren Hehre, Alan Shusterman &     _/
_/                Wayne Huang, 1996.			          _/
_/		o "A Short Course in Modern Electronic Structure  _/
_/  		  Methods", Warren Hehre, 1993-1997.	          _/
_/								  _/
_/ For complete brochure, drop an e-mail to [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

-- 
+---------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.    	|  18401 Von Karman, Suite 370  | 
|  Computational Chemist 	|  Irvine, California 92612     |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.    	|  714-955-2120 <> 955-2118(fax)|  
|  [email-masked]     	|  Web: http://www.wavefun.com  |
+---------------------------------------------------------------+