Subject: Electronic Conference is open

From: [email-masked] (tmmec)
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 10:27:55 -0700

The Molecular Modeling electronic Conference (TMMeC) announces that the 
papers on display are now open for discussion.

TMMeC is a non-for-profit, educational activity sponsored by the 
Universidad de la Republica, Montevideo, Uruguay. TMMeC is a freely  
accessible, indexed (ISSN 0797-9274), peer-reviewed multimedia  
publication established with the aim of providing a setup for fast
and continuous display of current work in Molecular Modeling and 
Computational Chemistry.

TMMeC is accessible from any of its mirrors. The complete list of mirrors
is available at any of these locations:

   USA:      http://129.43.50.11/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Uruguay:  http://164.73.160.8/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Spain:    http://130.206.125.40/tmmec/mirrors.html
   Germany:  http://192.54.49.75/tmmec/mirrors.html

Please select the site with the fastest access from your place.

TMMeC is a continuous mechanism for display of research material in 
Molecular Modeling and Computational Chemistry. TMMeC is not subject to
deadlines for submission. All contributions to TMMeC are electronically
processed and peer reviewed. Once accepted, contributions are made
accessible to the general public. The works are then linked to a
moderated forum for other scientists to make comments on them. The first
set of papers that went trough this process is now open for comment. 
Contributions to TMMeC are welcome. Applications of Quantum and
Statistical Mechanics to Chemistry are within the scope of TMMeC.
Acceptable articles for TMMeC are those that deal with both 
methodological and computational developments that allow or facilitate 
the computing of structure, reactivity and properties of isolated or 
interacting molecules. The emphasis is on articles that benefit from the 
possibilities of the Web, such as molecular dynamics, potential energy 
surface calculations, chemical reactivity, docking, etc. 

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. TMMeC contact address is:

                     [email-masked]

    Dr. Oscar N. Ventura                Dr. Raul Cachau
    MTC-Lab, University of Uruguay      NCI
    Uruguay                             USA
    Editor                              Editor
    
------------------------------------------------------------------------