Subject: Evaluation of PM3(tm) as a Geometry Generator....

From: "Knut J. Borve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 09:05:46 +0200

Dear colleagues;

During the past two years a number of postings to CCL have requested
information about PM3(tm), as published by Spartan Inc. Due to an
unfortunate delay of the paper describing the parametrization, information
has been left to level of rumors and short comments in manuals. In our
research group we felt the need of more information about this method, and
decided to carry out a number of test of relevance to the study of chemical
reactions. The results are now available in the following paper:

Knut J. Børve, Vidar R. Jensen, Tor Karlsen, Jon Andreas Støvneng and Ole
Swang 
"Evaluation of PM3(tm) as a Geometry Generator in Theoretical Studies of
Transition-Metal-Based Catalysts for Polymerizing Olefins"  J.Mol.Model.
1997, 3, 193 - 202

The abstract of this paper is available at: 
http://science.springer.de/jmm/abstracts/1997/70030193.htm

Sincerely yours

(:-) Knut Børve
Dr. Knut J. Børve, Dept. of Chemistry, Univ. of Bergen, Norway.
Snail-mail: Dept. of Chemistry, Allégaten 41, N-5007 Bergen, Norway
E-mail: [email-masked]; Tel (47) 55 58 33 65; Fax (47) 55 58 94 90.
URL http://www.kj.uib.no/personer/kjborve.html