Subject: Re:CCL:another type of discussion in CC

From: YONG HUANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 May 1997 10:53:28 -0500 (CDT)

>From:	SMTP%"[email-masked]" 12-MAY-1997 09:48:41.67
>Subj:	CCL:another type of discussion in CCL
>
>Dear CCLers:
>
>    I have one suggestion about the type of discussions in CCL.
>If we can post research results on CCL, then it may work like
>the electric conference. Based on that, everyone can focus on  
>interesting research topics and can have deeper discussion.
>I think we can exchange our research experience quickly by this way.
>What do you think? Any comment?
>
>Hui-Hsu (Gavin) Tsai

I totally agree. Although CCL is very helpful in terms of finding a specific
software package, literature search etc., I'm much more interested in
chemistry. In whatever way, your research results or your review of a book or
article or simply a "brainstorm" idea, post it. I promise I won't delete a
single message like this after reading the Subject line, as I do to a message 
titled "CCL:Any Program to do blahblahblah?". Excellent idea, Gavin. BTW, you
mean electronic conference, not electric conference, don't you?

Learn from my lessons. If you post a brainstorm idea, be careful or people will
laugh at you. But I know CCL members are nice tolerant people.

Yong