Subject: Re: CCL:3-D Imaging

From: S Parthiban <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:40:58 -0500 (GMT)

> Hello.
> 
> Would anyone know an easy-to-learn program that allows for visualizing data
> from a file in 3-dimension Euclidean space something that looks like a fluid
> dynamics simulation?  I started to write such a piece of code using Tcl/Tk but
> speed is of the essence (as always).
> Thanks in advance.
> Iraj Daizadeh

IBM visualization data explorer/IRIS explorer will do.
A while ago, i downloaded the comparison of these visualization softwares.
Now  I dont remember the  URL. But u can find them in my homepage.

http://144.16.73.100/~parthi/home.html

and CLICK "visualization". u can see the comparison of four
visualization softwares.  

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
=-=                             S. PARTHIBAN                            =-=
=-=              Supercomputer Education and Research Center            =-=
=-=        Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012, INDIA         =-=
=-=                                                                     =-=
=-=                E-Mail: [email-masked]                    =-=
=-=              http://144.16.73.100/~parthi/home.html                 =-=
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

---

From: S Parthiban <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 10:40:58 -0500 (GMT)