Subject: Request

From: "KRISHNA BISETTY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 18:25:00 +200

Dear computational chemists,

I am presently using G92W and HyperChem for the calculations of some
small peptides at the semi-empirical and ab intio levels.

I would be very grateful to hear from colleagues who have made 
modifications of the Hamiltonian, while  trying to obtain optimization of
parameters for semiempirical methods.  What I actually need is for someone
to please show me how to make changes to the semi-empirical parameters
included in HyperChem.

Any suggestions/hints ets., would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vincent Bisetty
Department of Chemistry
ML Sulatn Technikon 
Durban
South Africa
[email-masked]
Tel +27-31-3085312
fax +27-31-3085400
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------