Subject: MGMS Bursaries : Model(l)ing '97

From: "Modelling '97" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:29:03 +0200 (MDT)

The Molceular Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS) is pleased to announce
that it will be awarding a total of eight bursaries for young scientists
for the Model(l)ing '97 conference in Erlangen, Germany, from 2-5 Sept. 
1997. 

For details of the conference see:

        http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/model97

Bursaries will be awarded to graduate students or postdocs who give a
lecture or present a poster at the conference. Note that the deadline for
lecture submissions (originally May 1st) has been extended to June 1st to
allow applications for bursaries. The deadline for poster submissions from
bursary-applicants is also June 1st, not July 1st as for other posters. 

The bursaries will include conference regstration, accomodation in an
economy room and a contribution towards travel expenses. Applications
should be via the electronic registration facility availble through the
above URL and should be accompanied by a recommendation from the
supervisor emeiled to

        [email-masked]

Decisions as to the winners of the bursaries will be announced on June
1st. 

-----
Model(l)ing '97 
Computer Chemie Centrum -  Institut f. Organische Chemie I
Naegelsbachstrasse 25   -  D-91052 Erlangen
Deutschland / Germany

Tel: 0049-9131 - 85 6581  Fax: 0049-9131 - 85 6565
E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/model97/