Subject: Knowledge Management Fot The Oil Industry

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 May 97 09:34:08 EST

You may like to know that, on 23-25 June this year, the first-ever
Knowledge Management event for the oil and gas industry in the US will 
be taking place in Houston, Tx.

"Knowledge Management for the Oil and Gas Industry" originally took place
in London earlier this year - and proved to be highly popular. I'm sure
you'll find it of interest.

If you've haven't heard about this ground-breaking event already, you can
find full information - including program and booking details - by just
clicking on our Conference website at http://www.firstconf.com

You can email me at [email-masked] with your full contact details. I'll see that
 a brochure is sent to you by fax or by post, as you prefer.

Kind regards,

Tim Gunstone

First Conferences                                     [email-masked]
85 Clerkenwell Road                                tel: 44 171 404 0424
London,  EC1R 5AR                                fax: 44 171 404 7733
United Kingdom                                      web: http://www.firstconf.com