Subject: Re: CCL:information on SDF format

From: Stefan Grzybek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 May 1997 15:02:32 +0200 (MDT)

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Lim Teck Sin wrote:

> Does anyone know if the specification for SDF format is publicly available?
> Is there a site which document the various formats that have been widely
> used by chemists?  Thanks!

If your SDF-format is the one from the plotting program PlotIt, then you
should look through your installation diskettes. On one of them, or only
after installing some optional parts of PlotIt, there is somewhere a file
which documents the format. Sorry, but I don't remember the file name.

Hope this helps,
Stefan Grzybek
---
| Dr. Stefan Grzybek email: [email-masked]         |
|                         [email-masked] |
|                 http://athena.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/~grzybek |
| Universitaet Freiburg, Institut fuer Biologie II, Biochemie   |
| der Pflanzen, Schaenzlestr. 1, D-79104 Freiburg, Germany      |
|     Voice: +49 +761 203-2703 or -2796, Fax: +49 +761 203-2601 |