Subject: ChemSymphony version 2.1

From: Peter Tebbutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 May 1997 15:15:42 +0100

Cherwell Sientific Publishing is pleased to announce a new version of
ChemSymphony is now available for beta testing and we are looking for
additional testers.

Also on the test site we have a alpha version of a web based drawing tool
which generates structures and SMILES strings and we are interested in
having suggestions from chemists on this tool.

We are also looking to collaborate with database providers who might wish
to offer a www-based service using input from ChemSymphony.

The version may be viewed at

http://www.cherwell.com/csbeta

Peter Tebbutt

-----------------------------------------------------------
Peter Tebbutt                 | e-mail:  [email-masked]
Development Support           | Tel:     +44 (0)1865 784812
Cherwell Scientific Publishing| Fax:	+44(0)1865 784801
Oxford OX4 4GA, UK            | http://www.cherwell.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
Check Out ChemSymphony - rated top 1% Java applet by JARS
            http://www.cherwell.com/chemsymphony
-----------------------------------------------------------