Subject: Model(l)ing '97 : Register NOW

From: "Modelling '97" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 11:25:45 +0200 (MDT)

Model(l)ing '97 is the annual international meeting of the Molecular
Graphics and Modelling Society (MGMS), which is being organised in
cooperation with the World Association of Theoretically Oriented Chemists
(WATOC) for the first time.  The meeting will take place from Tuesday,
September 2nd to Friday September 5th 1997 at the Institut fuer Organische
Chemie and the Computer-Chemie-Centrum of the Universitaet
Erlangen-Nuernberg in Erlangen, Germany. 

Conference fees will increase after the June 1st - so register now!!

For details of the conference and on-line registration see:

        http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/model97

With regards,

Peter Gedeck

-----
Model(l)ing '97 
Computer Chemie Centrum -  Institut f. Organische Chemie I
Naegelsbachstrasse 25   -  D-91052 Erlangen
Deutschland / Germany

Tel: 0049-9131 - 85 6581  Fax: 0049-9131 - 85 6565
E-Mail: [email-masked]
WWW: http://www.organik.uni-erlangen.de/model97/