Subject: G: The unoffical GAUSSIAN mailling list

From: Andy Dustman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 12:11:06 -0400 (EDT)

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

There seemed to be a lot of sentiment towards having a mailing list for
GAUSSIAN questions and problems, so I made one, and it's called G. To
subscribe, send the subject "subscribe" to [email-masked]. 
If you want the digested version, send the subject "subscribe" to
[email-masked]. To post messages to the list, send them to
[email-masked].

I have no official connection to GAUSSIAN, Inc., and I am more likely to
ask questions than to answer them. Remember, this list is for
GAUSSIAN-related topics ONLY. Other more general computational chemistry
questions should go to CCL. NO CROSSPOSTING, PLEASE.

Report any errors to me. Everything should be working properly, but you
never know.

Andy Dustman / Computational Center for Molecular Structure and Design / UGA
    To get my PGP public key, send me mail with subject "send file key".
For the ultimate anti-spam procmail recipe, send me mail with subject "spam"
"Encryption is too important to leave to the government."  -- Bruce Schneier
http://www.ilinks.net/~dustman    mailto:[email-masked]      <}+++<