Subject: PLS algorithm

From: "Alexander Hillisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:28:36 -0600

Zhengjian Hu wrote:
> Dear CCL users,
>
>   I have been trying to do some QSAR but I have no proper softwares.
> I wonder if you could tell me how and where I can get the source code for
> the following programs:
>   1. Genetic algorithm
>   2. Neural network
>   3. Partial least squares
>   4. Non-linear partial least squares
>   5. Simulated annealing algorithm
>-- End of excerpt from Zhengjian Hu

Hallo Hu,

Concerning the PLS algorithm have a look at:

http://www.galactic.com/galactic/Science/pls.htm

Best regards,

Alexander Hillisch

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Alexander Hillisch                                               _/      
_/ Institute of Molecular Biotechnology                             _/
_/ Department of Molecular Biology                                  _/     
_/ Beutenbergstrasse 11                Phone: +49-3641-65-6203      _/
_/ D-07745 Jena                        Fax:   +49-3641-65-6210      _/ 
_/ GERMANY                             Email: [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ "And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five   _/
_/  days a week..."                                                 _/
_/                                    Elton John - Rocket man       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/