Subject: Re: software GA,NN,SA

From: Frank Herrmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 16:33:36 +0200

Dear Hu,

You can find Genetic Algorithm software at the GA archives:

http://www.aic.nrl.navy.mil/galist

I have some more GA Links on my home page (see signature). There is a
Neural Network Simulator (SNNS) developed at our department:

http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ipvr/bv/projekte/snns/snns.html

here are some Simulated Annealing links:

	<LI><A HREF="http://www.taygeta.com/annealing/simanneal.html">
	Simulated Annealing</A>
	<LI><A HREF="http://www.ingber.com/">
	Adaptive Simulated Annealing Lester Ingber</A>
	<LI><A HREF="http://www.sdsc.edu/~frost/Ebsa/WebTour/">
	Annealing & Optimization Web Tour</A>

hope this helps,

---------------------------------------------------------------------
           Frank Herrmann, Computer Scientist, PhD Student            
   Institute of Parallel and Distributed High-Performance Systems    
                   (IPVR) University of Stuttgart                     
                      Breitwiesenstrasse 20-22                        
                    D-70565 Stuttgart  (Germany)                      
           Tel: (49) 711-7816-358, FAX: (49) 711-7816-250            
          email: [email-masked]         
http://www.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/ipvr/bv/personen/herrmann.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------
		- Future is alterable but unknown -
		- Past is known but unalterable   -
---------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Alexander Hillisch" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 18:21:57 -0600

On Dec 20,  8:44pm, Zhengjian Hu wrote:
> Dear CCL users,
>
>   I have been trying to do some QSAR but I have no proper softwares.
> I wonder if you could tell me how and where I can get the source code for
> the following programs:
>   1. Genetic algorithm
>   2. Neural network
>   3. Partial least squares
>   4. Non-linear partial least squares
>   5. Simulated annealing algorithm
>-- End of excerpt from Zhengjian Hu

Hallo Hu,

Concerning the PLS algorithm have a look at:

http://www.galactic.com/galactic/Science/pls.htm

Best regards,

Alexander Hillisch

-- 
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ Alexander Hillisch                                               _/      
_/ Institute of Molecular Biotechnology                             _/
_/ Department of Molecular Biology                                  _/     
_/ Beutenbergstrasse 11                Phone: +49-3641-65-6203      _/
_/ D-07745 Jena                        Fax:   +49-3641-65-6210      _/ 
_/ GERMANY                             Email: [email-masked]  _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/ "And all this science I don't understand it's just my job five   _/
_/  days a week..."                                                 _/
_/                                    Elton John - Rocket man       _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/