Subject: CCL:97.06.15 50 Years of the Correlation Problem

From: Ajith Perera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 10:53:04 -0400 (EDT)

"FIFTY YEARS OF THE CORRELATION PROBLEM"
      A WORKSHOP ON COUPLED-CLUSTER THEORY AND OTHER CORRELATED METHODS
                     (Cedar Key, Fl., june 15-19, 1997)

This is the final notice for the above, one-of-a-kind meeting on Electron
Correlation. This meeting will bring together the pioneers and the current
principal practitioners of correlated methods in molecular electronic 
structure and spectra, plus applications to polymers and crystals, and
related atomic and field theory applications (schedule can be found in
the postscript file at ftp://www.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/info/50yrs.ps).
Cedar Key, Fl, an island on the Gulf of Mexico, 60 miles from Gainesville,
is the unique, rustic location for the meeting. There is still room for
several more attendees. If interested, please consult our web site at
http://www.qtp.ufl.edu/cct.html, and please contact [email-masked]
as soon as possible for a reservation.  

Thank you. 

Rod Bartlett, Graduate Research Professor, Quantum Theory Project, University 
Florida, Gainesville, FL, 32611; [email-masked]; phone 352-392-6974.