Subject: Re: your mail

From: A J Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 1997 20:02:46 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

The last three are availible at
www.netlib.org

You can use the www interface to search for appropreate code, but check
out

dgless.f - least squares

minpack
lapack

Cheers

Alex

 -------------------------------------------------------------------
|Alexander J Turner         [email-masked]                  |
|Post Graduate              |http://www.bath.ac.uk/~chpajt/home.html|
|School of Chemistry        |+144 1225 8262826 ext 5137             |
|University of Bath         |                                       |
|Bath, Avon, U.K.           |Field: QM/MM modeling                  |
 -------------------------------------------------------------------